To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] creating accessible games

hi.
heard phils presentation on http://www.accessibleworld.org about accessible
games.
so, a programming student.
so always had the idea of creating accessible games.
but never got round to it.
so how do i start?
and what do i need to get started?
got visual basic, can get the eclipse java ide, or java acreator.
or get visual c++.
so any budding game programmers, give me a hand in the right direction.
or is there a blind gaming programming list or how to get started.
i know there is a list at tom wards usa games.
but could not connect ot it.
what do you guys think?
have played some accessible games like demo versions of tank commander, lone
wolf, the star trek game.
tried l works pin ball, tried packman talks, and also tried ten pin alley.
cheers marvin.
E-Mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
Msn: startrekc...@msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe