Hi,

The game will eventually feature human speech, but because it takes more time to create these voice files, I just convert SAPI 5 TTS into wave-files to save some time. I will not link in with SAPI if it is not necessary. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A new audiogame MP3 demo

if you are just going to use sapi why not just link the thing in to sapi5 directly and not use these voice waves. ok its unrealistic but if you are intent on using sapi5 then I thought it could be better doing this and smaller to.
ofcause some have issues with sapi could not play the thing.
yeah when you have a voice then cool.
I have loads of time to do something for this project.