What operating system do you use? I personally use vista and jaws ten and did
not even have to delete any files with it. using my cell phone

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about flight simulator 2004 and jfw
From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
Date: 06/26/2009 2:41 PM

Hi thanks for the info, unfortunately the information about the dll
beginning with o does not solve my problems.
as when I first installed fs 2004, I couldn't even get the game to run it
kept coming up with the standard application has encountered a problem and
needs to close box.
I went searching on the net, and found apparrantly that dll causes problems
with internet explorer so I deleted the file already. after doing that fs
2004 will now start no problem.
didn't the guy who did the podcast linked to on pcsgames.net say something
about an xml file as well? I am not sure.
either way, I got rid of the dll already, and fs2004 is still causing major
issues with jaws. so I would appreciate any help.
Alex.