Hi I use xp with sp3.
I gather from posts on the net that xp and fs2004 don't get on well. the issues with jfw are very annoying though and it will be a real headake to use fs2004 with jfw, as when i run it, jfw then stops reading the titles of edit fields out, and it stops reading stuff when I use the jaws cursor. If I can I might try to e mail the guy who did the podcast linked to on the pcsgames.net site. Unfortunately though he kind of mumbled his address, and he is very odd in that he is the only person I know of who has a mixed case e mail address lol why couldn't he be normal and have it all lower case?