You are referring to nick helms. He is on this list also.

It is weird though you have those type of problems. I will say that when I
get out of simulator I do have to reboot though for the same reasons

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:36 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about flight simulator 2004 and jfw

Hi I use xp with sp3.
I gather from posts on the net that xp and fs2004 don't get on well. the
issues with jfw are very annoying though and it will be a real headake to
use fs2004 with jfw, as when i run it, jfw then stops reading the titles of
edit fields out, and it stops reading stuff when I use the jaws cursor.
If I can I might try to e mail the guy who did the podcast linked to on the
pcsgames.net site.
Unfortunately though he kind of mumbled his address, and he is very odd in
that he is the only person I know of who has a mixed case e mail address lol

why couldn't he be normal and have it all lower case?