fs9, modules. you'll find it there.

On 6/26/09, piotr machacz <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi alex, the file is in the fs 2004's root folder, and it's called
> olacc.dll or something like that. just hit o and you'll find it.
>

> On 6/26/09, alex wallis <alexwallis...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> hi list.
>> I am very interested in getting into flight simulator 2004 after all the
>> info on list about it and because of the its your plane program.
>> however I have a question I hope someone can help me with.
>> I have installed flight simulator and its your plane.
>> I listened to a podcast about how to get flying, in it the guy who did the
>> podcast said that if you didn't delete a particular dll you would have
>> problems with jaws after running fs 2004.
>> however this guy didn't say which dll needs to be deleted, and I don't
>> think
>> he says so on the blind pilots website either.
>> I have noticed large problems with jaws after running the simulator, so I
>> believe I need to delete this particular file.
>> So does anyone know which dll I should be deleting to stop fs2004
>> interfearing with jfw?
>> as at the moment if i run fs2004 and then leave it i find jaws won't read
>> lot of screens properly til I restart the computer.
>> Thanks very much for any help.
>> Alex.
>>

>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> list,
>>

> --
> peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919