Hi /Shaun,
Smile. I never acused you of shooting me a load of bull. I had heard about the Hackintosh clones before, but was mmerely pointing out that it doesn't quite operate exactly like a true Mac does. Thanks for the link to the BCT podcast. I listened to it, and it was interesting. I did get one question answered which keys match up with the Macintosh keys. For example alt is equal to command, the windows key is equal to options, etc. That was good to know both fore game development and if I ever plan to try slapping Mac on a PC for kicks some day.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmmm I got the podcast of blindcooltech.
there are some limitations such as the system shutting down, and not turning
off.
just so you know I am not giving you a load of bull
http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1365Hackintosh.mp3