if you already made one then definitely you can up it. if not then I'll see if I can make one providing I get to try the mud and play it

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good muds

There's the newly upgraded cyberassault mud:
cyberassault.org - 11111
It offers several planets, an everexpending area list and autoquest list,
and has one of the best gun/explosive system I've seen around- in my opinion
anyway.
I don't think it has an official soundpack, but I can always extract my own
if you like.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book
your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at: