Hi Kelly,
Thanks for the encouragement. It always is nice to get abit of encouragement now and then.
Smile.

Kellie and my lovable Lady J. wrote:
Tom,
I can tell you thta I support you creating a fully 3d sound and all that engine. I like a challenge and the more complex the game, the more it holds my attention. There are always those who dislike change or something foreign. There are many who critasize the IPhone for being a touch screen and too difficult to use. I have one, and while it isn't a phone that everyone would want, I use it with ease. But, I can't wait til you create an engine like that and games. I wish I understood programming, if I did I would aid any way I could.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com