I'll admit, I'm not into audio games that much, because of the simple
fact, they're like some say, not really inovative.  I don't know about
rail racer, cause I haven't ried it yet, but I'm planning on doing so.
If I do play any audio games, I only stick to the ones that go online,
thats the biggest threal I get out of them right now.
I go with alot of people said, I would love to see more complex stuff,
real rpgs, just to name a certain type I like.  but if I game was more
complex, had more of a plot, and alot more involved, I'd be more into
playing it.
I enjoy the stuff Che has done with the online card stuff, I'm sort of
hooked on that.