same here.
online play sounds nice but I must admit I rarely have the time or care to go
online.
Although I enjoyed the comcept, after testing I didn't bother.
the other thing is my connection is slow on upload so 12kb.
so if I ever needed to download anything ginormous or anything forget it.
dropouts, etc.
I dabble here and there.