Personally I could care less about online play. I don't know, I've just never had much interest in it. But I imagine my games will probably include the option at some point even if not right away.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Howard" <coldshadow...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The real Game Circle

I'll admit, I'm not into audio games that much, because of the simple
fact, they're like some say, not really inovative.  I don't know about
rail racer, cause I haven't ried it yet, but I'm planning on doing so.
If I do play any audio games, I only stick to the ones that go online,
thats the biggest threal I get out of them right now.
I go with alot of people said, I would love to see more complex stuff,
real rpgs, just to name a certain type I like.  but if I game was more
complex, had more of a plot, and alot more involved, I'd be more into
playing it.
I enjoy the stuff Che has done with the online card stuff, I'm sort of
hooked on that.

I'll bet that technical support for a game that was created by a bunch of
different developers would be a mess, too.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.