Strange, I tried the way suggested. this is what I did:
in the command line of the ditor I entered:
{#play mp004.mpc 80}; #var music %playhandle
and yet neither hte #pc 0 stop nor the #pc @music stop would stop it rofl.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat