Hi,
No, they aren't free. MS Flight Simulator 2004 is roughly $19 to $29 depending on where you buy it from. Microsoft Train Simulator for XP costs about $10 most places. So neither simulator costs very much. Although, they aren't 100% accessible so you will have to figure out work arounds to play them.

sal wrote:
hello,
I was wondering about the ms train and fs 2004
are they both free? and if so where can I get them as a website or if they do cost roughly how much?
thanks
Sal