Hate to tell you this Josh, but that was Audio Game Maker. And that was hardly a success. Students are going to make audio games but they'll only be doing it because it's part of the curriculum. Once it's done they'll blow it off. That's what happened with Audio Game Maker...and we all know how buggy that turned out to be.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 5:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mainstream game accessibility

Oh my Phil the top 10 ways is funny yet serious!
Oh you know what? I got an idea! Why not write to colleges and universities around the world. tell them this, if you have any students studying computer programming, have the students make audio games for blind people while in college.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337