hmm pranav.
thats a point.
However its really not on their major to do list.
you think for a moment.
gaming is minor, roads, buildings and every things we do eg eating, cooking
cleaning, etc are more important than games.
web site accessibility is another media type thing.
everyone does it, now if everyone blind or whatever in the world played
computer games then maybe we would have action.
but not enough play games to make it worth their while.
not to say nothing has happened.
our local org did something small a couple years ago.
I forget what it is.
in 2000 I was flatting.
I put loads of accessible games and programs on the computers in there and the
network.
I was friendly with the admin, and just shoved it everywhere.
the systems are probably all formatted now and they are probably all just junk,
I was the only one that played them.
however everyone knew I was doing this, and I let everyone know what I was
doing and trying to do.
True nothing happened, in fact it was quite useless but still I did try.
This is one way we can do things, not with work but say coledges, schools, etc.
if you are not allowed to do such things always mention it, etc.
write about it etc.
a little page you do gets put in other places.
if its good enough the media hear about it and after that maybe you get a bite.
And all you had to do was spend a hour of so of your time writing it.