To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] modifying games

Hi,

What video game makers aught to do and software developers is to release all software and all operating systems under the gnu general public license. In fact, there should be a law in the United States that requires all software, hardware and operating systems to be released under the gnu general public license then we could all contribute to how our computers work in some way. And this would almost eliminate piracy altogether.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337