As far as releasing programs under the gernal public lisence, I think
that that is fine if the author wishes it. But it does take a lot of
time and hard work to learn any time of programming, be it Moo, C++,
even basic. So I don’t support releasing everything as freewear.
What game was made based off super liam and is now freewear?
Best,
Nick

website: Nickhelms.net
sip phone number: 360-526-6509