Hi Munawar,
Actually, XAudio2 has been out of beta testing for quite some time. The version that ship's with march and August 2009 is a full release of the library. So if someone has DirectX March 2009 and the SlimDX March 2009 they will have the full stable release of XAudio2 support.

HTH

Munawar Bijani wrote:
Hi,
If you select C Sharp.NET your best bet is to get SlimDX which includes a DirectSound and XAudio wrapper (I tend to use the former since it's not in beta by Microsoft):
http://code.google.com/p/slimdx
This is the library I use. You will have to write your own functions for handling audio but it's not too difficult to do. The SlimDX API just allows .NET programs to interface to DirectX. So with it you have the full power of DX in .NET.
Munawar A. Bijani