Talk to jonas hawk and do the training missions. They get you lots of stuff. Then, go to new orion and do gunny's combat missions to get the basics of combat.

After that it's really up to you. You can check out some other npcs for missions, begain hawling, go in for mining and extractors, ---- look at getting a Mal store or a factory, ---- lots of things!

here are some quick tips on the game activities I've tried:

1: As darren said, passenger cabins are a good investment, and can help you make a lot of money quickly, ---- though keep up with cargo transport as well to run up faction xp and get to higher paying missions later on, ---- pluss, if your going halfway across the galaxy, it doesn't make sense to do it with an empty hold.

2: talk to other players on chat. it's a great way to buy and sell resources, and when an npc asks you for something random, it's the best way of getting it.

3: extractors and mining drones take litle skill to use, but can fetch a very good profet, ---- particularly sinse they can work while your not on the game. you've got structure points and drone control points, --- you might as well use them.

4: For combat, offense is more important than defense. Get as big a gun for your level as you can, ---- and a combat drone as soon as your able. Combat loot can fetch good prices and missions give xp (though you'll generally get more selling the loot than being rewarded for the mission).

5: missiles are a waste of time Ip and money, don't bother with them!

6: the best places to buy new items are the player's markit, or player run settlements where the npc stores have a discount on them.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aiden Gardiner" <aiden.gardiner....@googlemail.com>