What would be a good one that works with wineyes and where where do I get it
from and could I have some assistants in setting it up? That's something
I've never done before.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 21 October 2009 20:44
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ce details

hmmmm.
Go to jonus hork at sb51 and complete all his instructions.
go to gunny at new oryan and complete all her instructions.
Go to tomar stubs and complete as far as you can go.
I'd recomend a gatlin rail rev2 you should have something not exeding 300
units as your scanner sensor mk1 will need 200 units. I suggest that you
complete as far as you can. If you finally get to level 16 like I am then
you may want to ask again. For the first few missions  you are vertually
helped. it gets harder though. Oh and for the first 10 levels you are
conciddered new and so you are protected from any attacks. Every so often
you will get random events, these will earn you xp, and maybe credits, some
of these events are going to be quite funny. I suggest you get an irc client
for the irc.core-exiles.com server as I may have to do that in order to

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this
18:42:00