Hi Milos,
The problem is that I took orders for Montezuma's Revenge in December of 2007, and shortly afterwards I was ordered to stop developing and selling the game by the game's copyright holders. Since that is the law in the USA I had no choice but to comply with that court order, or I'd have to get a lawyer and fight it out in court. Since I wasn't about to fight it out in court I complied. Now, I started work on Mysteries of the Ancients. In order to satisfy those customers who purchased the game I promised to deliver on a classic side-scroller, but that isn't what happened. I have dug myself into a hole by listening to people who want modern features So some people who purchased the game want their money back, because they aren't getting a classic side-scroller. Still others won't buy the game if I don't add some of these features. So I'm pretty much damned if I do and damned if I don't. As a result I no longer want anything to do with this game, because there is no unified group of customers. I basically have two groups each asking for two different styles of games. The best I could do was is sort of merge the two types together and come up with something that is a little of both. Still even that doesn't make everyone happy. So I'm trying to figure out if there is a consensus one way or another. Then, there is my own opinion and feelings to think about as well. Generally when I work on a personal project I like to create it the way I want to create it, but since I took orders for this game I feel I owe them the game they paid for. Yet since I can't give them Montezuma's Revenge exactly I've been trying to come up with a similar product with people nagging my heals that they don't want that kind of game. If it were totally up to me I'd do an FPS, but I have customers to listen to, and so I don't feel the decision is completely mine to make. So that's the problem.

HTH