Hi Kelly,
That very well may be. Although, one thing I've noticed about Monkey Business in particular is you really have to depend a lot on audio landmarks. Take the jungle for example. You have a lot of very good clues to let you know exactly where you are in the jungle. You have the bee hive, the various waterfalls, quicksand, various stones represented by birds, and then even the ambiance of the jungle changes slightly depending on where you are in the jungle. If you are good at picking out these sounds and using them as a guide that game is easy enough to get around even without the GMA style view commands.

Kellie and my lovable Lady J. wrote:
This is much how I think as well. Though I also had perfect vision or the first 8 years and remember things clearly. I actually think in visually terms still and can read maps pretty easily. But maybe that is why I don't have as hard of a time navigating in monkey business. My husband is also good at monkey business and he saw until he was 15 so who knows.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com