Hi.
If you want I'll tandem in and see if I can figure out what's going on.
----- Original Message -----
  From: William L. Houts
  To: Charles Rivard ; Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:32 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Jaws 9 and VIP Mud

  Hi Listers,

  Forgive me if I've asked this before.  My memory is shot and I'm not finding
  it in my sent folder so here goes:

  When I use VIP Mud with Jaws 9, Jaws echoes every letter even though I have
  it set to echo words only.  I've written GMA Games about this, but David
  Greenwood doesn't seem to know what to make of it.  Has anyone else had this
  problem, and if so how did you fix it?  Maybe some kind person could give me
  a list of their Jaws settings that I could plug into Jaws and make it more
  obedient.

  Thanks, and apologies if this is a repeat.

  --Bill

  Virus Database (VPS): 091103-1, 11/03/2009
  Tested on: 11/3/2009 9:33:14 PM