Are you still in the starter ship? Or have you got a new ship yet? If so
you're certainly moving faster than me!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 03 November 2009 09:02
To: e.zwic...@sympatico.ca; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

Hi.

I usually use the plotter, but what I tend to do is find a single cargo run
or passenger with a very large payout which is a long way away, plot the
route to them, then look for other deliveries which are to systems along
that route, ---- or systems which I'll be passing close to (I occasionally
check this with the plotter just in case).

I've now got to the point where I've got the ability to carry three
passengers of each class, and 110 units of cargo which can make for a very
major run, but I've not had too much difficulty so long as I check witht he
plotter and make certain I don't forget to drop off a passenger or some
cargo along the way.

hth.

Beware the grue!