<sigh>
yeah right now I can't even afford a better ship or the energy packs or
anything.
I can probably do ok with combat, if I can stay in the game I probably can live
with 30 k I only need enough to keep going right now.
of cause if I ever get a large ammount I may concider getting something maybe a
class 1 reactor I know I can get a hammer npc for 450 grand or there abouts.
It would probably be no real good but it would help some.
Can you get more special slots or do you need a better ship for that.