yeah I know I am trying to survive, but I don't have the cash to spend, maybe I
may have to spend real cash and upgrade the other option is to try and hope my
items on the markets actually sell.
after that though the only thing I can do is go round mining to get what I need
slowly.
I have thought of being slightly alegal and pulling oar for missions from
winston in sinkport, he doesn't seem to care how I get it, wander if that means
destroying ships.
Ok so maybe not ashar ships but rival companies, perhaps.
Dirty I know but right now I really don't want to be mining 2 units oar at far
point at a time, even if I mine and then transfer  units to sinkport or sb51 or
something, its going to be a real pain.
I don't have the cash to buy anything, the last cash I spent was on armour
because during selling all my armour dropped to 500, after I quit selling my
armour jumped back to 730
Now if I pick up the 2 crappy units I got maybe resell those for something I
may get a bit more.
To really get cash though I really need to get back in the combat circle, which
means I need at least 100k that should be enough to upgrade weapon systems, at
least I hope.
200k would not go a miss,
I also need more drones right now but with 1.5k to my name um no good.
Used to have it so easy in the old days.
Now I am prity much flat broke.
I have only 2 options, well 3
1.  spend cash and get an engine, out of the question right now since the
currency values can be as much as double.
And I'd probably want to get an extra tank whilst at it maybe a ship, hmmm I
need a better ship I am sure of that.
2.  bale and let the account expire a thing I may just do maybe I will then
restart and hmm but would I.
3.  Go alegal and smash some ships for oars, not really what I want to do but
there it is there is always an option.
4.  Well 4 and 5 are me somehow getting in combat again and killing bad guys or
going outlaw for a bit.
over that Unless I can get mega bucks I won't be able to get any big money
spenders like passenger cabins, large cargo runs, etc.
Failing that I suppose I could just log back and do what I can to survive, just
enough to keep the account active which is  every month.
I think I may have a go at the player markets selling items I have I have a
couple more packs, maybe I will spend some on a hull buff though with only 2
special slots I will have to sacrifice armour of maybe 120 units, or 110 units.
Maybe the 110 units.
Now if sone of my items or at least some go through I may actually have the
cash to continue for a bit.
over that I probably need to get into the combat game.