This is true, although how do you yourself balance out the distance of it
all. I mean I try and take on the most expensive runs I can. Which obviously
does work but at a fuel consumption cost of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 03 November 2009 14:54
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

No, passenger cabins only carry passengers.

Personally, i happen to think the money got as a galactic taxi driver is far

more than a few extra cargo spaces would give, ---- but this is probably a
difference of opinion and playing style.

I will say though that passengers are far easier to pick up than cargo,
sinse while not every planet has an asha or wesbek office, ---- all do have
a passenger office, ---- though finding lucrative contracts may require a
litle hunting.

Beware the grue!