From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 03 November 2009 15:10
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

as I said darren, I simply find a distant cargo or passenger, then fill up
with things I can deliver along the way, ---- either systems I'm directly
passing through found via the plotter, or systems I've previously noticed in

the jump gate nexus are close to a given system I'm passing, ---- for
instance I know that Bedlum is very close to Descarte, so while running
through descarte, nipping into and out of Behdlum to drop of passengers or
cargo isn't a problem, ---- though obviously I'd only take runs to bedlum or

Descarte if I was several galaxies away and the price was good.

Thus, using the plotter to check whether a given system is on your current
route isn't a bad idea too, ---- though I've found after a good few runs
round the galaxies I can mostly remember what is related to where so am able

to pick systems which are near or far.

It also helps that the galaxies go broardly speaking in a circle, ----
Vesesia in the sphere leading to Lucifer in the forge, then into vp via
bolos, then out of vp via Zarant into anvil, and then back to sphere via
pallollum.

Obviously it's more complex than that, but being able to go round does
help, ---- though it's about a thousand fuel for a round trip.

It sort of makes the 35 system galaxy in smugglers feel a litle small
doesn't it.

Beware the grue!

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this