To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [SPAM] Re: Combat office change in ce

AAH i HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN DO 240-250 i THINK ITS SERTAINLY A HARD HITTING GUN. i HAVE ARMOUR THAT IS LEVEL 14 AND 15 COMPLIENT, THIS MEANS i CAN BOOST ARMOUR TO 720. i HAVE YOUR DRONE, MAYBE i SHOULD TRY TO INVEST IN A TARGETING MODULE, WHERE DOES ONE OF THIESE FIT, IS IT A SYSTEM SLOT?
i NEED TO GET SOME ENERGY AND i HAVE NO EXTRA CASH FIR THAT RIGHT NOW,