To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Q9

to not clutter up the list with new threads I'll reply here.
I love the game. I just love the sounds and the fact that enemies have different footsteps and bodyfalls on each level like q9 does. I'll tell you also that there are many ways to beat this. run like hel not recomended, use the shield could work but not the best or 1 I did once was I had a subtracting fortune field so I just watched these bats get zapped. what a view! lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>