yes,I agree with Mateus,the humans could be interesting,it is not many games with real killing of humans:) ----- Original Message ----- From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game!

hi philip. i have a suggestion. what about more types of traps in some
locations, to add even more random things and increase the replaiability
of this awesome game? i don't know what else you could add, maybe
the others can help with suggestions. another good thing that whould be
good is maybe a new type of enemy to kill. the humans. i really love to
kill the animals, but since the game takes place in the earth, some
males / females armed with clubs or something even worse in the middle
of the levels whould rock in
my opinion.
and for last, i know that it's hard to create, but a level editor that
allows you to create custon levels whould give the game a infinity
replay value.
thanks for the attention, and i know if these suggestions are not
going to be implemented, that's certain understandable, since i know
you're working in other projects, and probably won't want to add much
more things to this game.
thanks again, for creating a game that remembers me of the old beat'em
ups, totaly accessible for us.
:)