De: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 17 de Novembro de 2009 08:47
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 action game, my opinion.

I kind of like the fact that it's creatures fighting each other and that
there aren't humans to be killed. That makes it far less likely that parents
will object to their children playing the game. When you include the killing
of people, that crosses a social line which Mr. Benfall currently doesn't
have to worry about. I haven't heard of any parents other than perhaps some
vegetarians who would object to all the animal killing. Lets not forget that
this game is aimed at people as young as fourteen. It just so happens to be
fun for us older folks also.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com