From: "Ryan Conroy" <staindadd...@juno.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Just a thought on Q9.

Hi guys,

I think the enimies in Q9 should be made so they fall in the pit if trying
to attack you when you're standing at the edge of one. Either that, or they
should stand at the edge, and wait for you to jump over. I'm thinking of
Super Liam here when I say this. That's how it was in that game, and I think
it'd be good if it was like that too in this one. Plus, it's more realistic.
If an enimy is trying to go over a pit, it's only fare that they'd fall into
it, or if they wait on the edge.. I just think it's more realistic.
Any thoughts?

Ryan