To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 4:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] How to non program a game

Allan asked how you would have someone program your game without
problems regarding ownership and the like.  The only way that really
works is to have a contract with a game developer/programmer that spells
out all the details of rights, payment and the like.

There are programmers who are contractors and who would be capable of
doing what you want.  The contract would spell out the deliverables, the
time-line, the ownership and the reimbursement.  Depending on the size
and specifications for the game, this can get expensive, but in this
time when work is harder to come by than in really great economic times,
you can probably find someone who could do it.  You would need to get
specifications pulled together to identify the qualifications needed to
do the job so you find someone who is qualified to produce what you
want.  I'm sure other programmers on this list like Thomas, Philip and
Jim can help to identify what skills you should be looking for to
develop the game you are thinking about.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software