hmmm.
i have not touched this but we have laws that make us exempt from jury duty for
instance and other things.
Its sertainly a fearer system.
Supprising than the us or uk, I think that its ok if your spouse is blind and
you have blind childrent o though I only had one cast but it seems that we have
a semi fearer system as supposed to others.
on that note we are going way off topic, dark if you want to take anything up
with me then I think we better go off list.