From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Willem
Sent: 26 November 2009 14:46
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and cracks

Hi all.
Agreed. This is a compromize between the restrictive hardware based key
system and the "one key activates anywhere" system. When using the
hardware key, you need internet to email and request a key anyway, so I
can't see how internet would be an issue in most cases. In fact you buy
the game over the internet in most cases I believe.
dark wrote:
> Well that is the way hal's internet registration works, ---- which is
> fine with me, and if philip wanted to introduce that sort of system
> with three registrations per customer that wouldn't be an issue.
>
> Beware the grue!
>
> Dark.

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this