To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Registrations was RE: Q9 and cracks

Hi,

Some of the registration processes and what breaks them are just plain
stupid though. Take jaws for example. My partner had to have some ram
replaced on her pc. Now nothing else was changed. Nothing at all. Well jaws
went straight into demo mode. This was at work by the way. So as you can
imagine this is mighty inconvenient. So she called up her local jaws dealer
only to be told that this is a normal thing because jaws thinks it's a new
pc. Which really is stupid. So she had to obtain the cd with the ILM number on it, run it and re-licence the product again. Now sorry but how stupid is
that? It's just so ridiculous! With window eyes you just don't get this
problem.