Hi Peter,
Well, there is an easy solution for the type of person who does regular reformatting of his/her system, and that is to use imaging software. They can install everything they want, register it, and then make an image of the drive. As long as the image is restored to the same machine without hardware changes whatever the software will work as if it was newly installed. I've done this myself for the primary fact I tend to like to reinstall Windows every six months or so, and hate having to install every blasted piece of software manually again.

peter Mahach wrote:
first sorry if I repeat my self (I did not read all messages)
now
no for gods sake no internet regging and compuiter based licensing or any stupid counters! looking at peoplle who take security very seriusly they might format their pc once a month. 3 months and the game goes banging on them for using a legal key... seriusly that'd suck big time! another one. I know a friend that has a laptop from his school which has this program that up on reboot restores the c drive to its original state. he's running games off his u3 drive, so now how would he be able to play the full game? no way if the 3 pc's and a flat line method is used.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com