Interesting Tom.

I admit, i know very litle about window eyes at all, ---- in fact I didn't even know it existed until about 3 years ago. i suspect this is for the same reason that many people in the Us do not know about Hal.

I wasn't sure about window eyes and games, ---- though as so much audio games documentation reads "turn off your screen reader" rather than "turn off Jaws" I'd vaguely assumed that window eyes had the same trouble.

Nice to know it doesn't, ---- but what you say about freedom scientific is sad indeed, ---- especially from someone who can phone up dolphin and get "oh hello, ---- how's your brother?" ---- though i admit having dealt with dolphin for the past eleven years, ---- and indeed used dolphin software provided by school for six years before that, I'm probably in a slightly more unique position than some.

Stil, I'm disturbed that an access tech company could be so irritating.

When I report a bug to dolphin, ---- or ask about Hal's compatibility with a given program, they're usually good about giving me an answer.

Beware the grue!