great idea, philip. It is very good to see that you are interested on
enabling other people to develop their own workk, too.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 2 de Dezembro de 2009 17:03
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] High level game creation tools

Sounds good to me, but, suppose doesn't help that am a bit of a
developer/scripter already, but would definitely like to check something
like this out a bit since unfortunately have never really gotten around to
looking into things like DirectX and 3D sounds etc. myself too much.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA