First, thanks for the links. I'm just wondering on the memory thing. I think
I read somewhere that the programmer has to handle all the memory or
something and code for that? Sorry, if I got that wrong. Also can I create a
simple game with this first before trying more advanced things, just to get
the hang of the code?
As for Sappy, it does work in some games and I like that feature for some
simple games, but I would like to use sound effects and stuff for more
advanced games, though I've checked on prices for music and sounds and its
really expensive on a fixed income.
Thanks again and I'll definitely check out those links.