To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 5:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Ablegamers.com

Folks,

Please help me determine if the Web site www.ablegamers.com is indeed
now blind accessible.

I've been bugging Mark Barlet, the Webmaster, for a year about this. We
met here in Boston last week and he said he'd added skipnav and related
features.

But my skills at JAWS are pathetic. And his Web site is
information-dense. I got in and realized that I can't do a fair
evaluation on my own.

Mark is a sighted disabled Vet, who's had a demonstrable effect getting
the mainstream game biggies to make their stuff more accessible to the
motion impaired.

If we can help him make his Web site more blind and VI accessible, then
perhaps we can get some of his effectiveness to benefit the blind and VI
gaming community.

Please go to www.ablegamers.com and post here how it works for you.

Dark, how well does Mark's Web site work for your reader?

Thanks,

John Bannick
7-128 Software

list,