From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q

Hi Jim,
Oh, yeah. i remember that. Shades of Doom was really the first fully
accessible First Person Shooter for the blind. I was quite impressed
when it came onto the seen, and the fact he let us test the Alpha
version of the game. Up until then all I could find is card and puzzle
games, text adventures, which were not the kinds of games I normally
played before I lost my sight. Anway, I joined the GMA list primarily
because David Greenwood was more open with what he was doing than some
of the others who were making games then.