Hi Yohandy,
Well, I think it is because we are a small comunity and the customers can talk directly to the developers. All of us know trying to talk to the lead developers at Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, EA Games, etc isn't going to happen in this life time. So making suggestions to them is useless. Since we are smaller and Jim, Che, Philip, etc are on this list it is easier to speak directly to the developer and tell him/her exactly what we want.

Yohandy wrote:
why do people always want optional compromises? can't a game ever be how the developer intended it? when I by mainstream games, there aren't optional features for everyone under the sun, and I think people should just get used to this. It's just a little ridiculous that whenever a game comes out, someone usually wants some optional this or that.