Hi Thomas,

Yeah, but since I am not creating video games, I think that as long as
computers can run BB6 and DirectX games, I will stick with it.  It sure seems
to do what I want it to.  Plus as you have mentioned, the XNA is not totally
accessible for a totally blind programmer.

Hey, I have a programmed named Cool Edit.  It I believe came out at about the
time as Windows 3.1 was out.  It still runs just fine and has a few cool preset
effects in the echo, echo chamber and flanger that Gold Wave do not have.
Maybe everything doesn't need to be the newest cutting edge stuff to be useful.

BFN

    Jim

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the
republic for which it stands, one nation  under God, indivisible, with liberty
and justice for all.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920