Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I have heard else where that VB Net is popular in the business community.

Thank you for the suggestion for me to check out the Learning Visual Basic .NET
from book share.

I was really just curious, doubt that I will switch languages for my games.  I
mean just installing my WinKit.zip file gives all of the libraries necessary to
run my games.  Much better I think than all of the Net stuff like I think that
you have found out.

I am curious about all of the different programming languages even though I will
probably stay with VB6.  Basic has changed over the years.  I mean, I remember when
Basic had peek and poke.  And I used to draw pictures by redefining the character
set.  Almost like braille in that a I think was lighting up the first cell.  D was
lighting up all of the first four.  So ad would be the first cell and three not lit
and the last four lit.  It was 30 years ago, so I may have that wrong.  I know that
it went from 0 to 9 and a to f or something like that.  One of the pictures that I
drew was the Star Ship Enterprise for my first version of Star Mule.  It was cool, it
had running lights, flashing lights, lettering etc.  I over wrote it by accident in a
second with the code for the game by giving it the wrong or same file name.
<Doh>

BFN

    Jim

BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA