Hi Che,

Thanks.  I may take a look at C sharp.  The only thing is, as I said to Thomas,
I think that I will just stick with VB6 for my games.  I mean with the problem
of people needing to have the correct Net stuff installed etc.  But as I said I
just love programming and should take a look at other languages.  But I do know
and like BB6 and do not think that it would not be able to do anything that I
would want it to do.

I do believe that such games as Shades of Doom, Lone Wolf, Tank Commander,
Sarah, Pacman Talks, Pinball extreme, Monkey business and maybe all of the BSC
games are all written in VB6.  Maybe for fast paced graphics it may not be able
to keep up, but for accessible sound based games, I think that it can.

BFN

    Jim

Thank you for reading this message!

j...@kitchensinc.net