Hi Kevin,
No, you can't create variables, functions, objects etc in html. As I stated earlier it is a text markup language, and isn't a programming language per say. A programming language contains the ability to declare and use variables, create and call functions, use conditional operators, whatever.

Kevin Weispfennig wrote:
How you saying it it sounds like PHP, kind of. You can do it in VB too, in Autoit and stuff, though I don't think you can set up variables in HTML, now can you?

Kevin