Hi Dark,
Actually, I believe Sendspace Max offers up to 100 GB. Whatever the case it is a monster load of space for one person.

dark wrote:
Well, should I actually ever get to the stage of needing 20 gb, --- -I'd considder signing up, I'm just sorry sendspace don't offer a smaller plan, sinse I do find their service highly relyable and user friendly.

Beware the grue!